Shopware and koality.io
Website Monitoring Magazine
koality.io's strengths are clearly in e-commerce, especially in Shopware. We have anchored the store system from Schöppingen very strongly in koality.io and have already written one or two articles about it here in the magazine. This article should serve as an entry point to find, read and apply everything on the topic of Shopware monitoring with koality.io.
We have thought a lot about how to monitor e-commerce and especially Shopware cleanly. We are sure that with koality.io we deliver a perfect 360 degree approach that is not available on the market again.
- Shopware Monitoring: Great overview of how we define shopware monitoring and how to go about it.
- Monitor key pages: This article shows how to get the best monitoring setup and starts with selecting the pages that need to be monitored.
We believe that as a monitoring system for e-commerce, you can only do the all-round job if you also provide plugins that help include business-critical metrics in the monitoring. Here we think for example of sales per hour or similar.
- Shopware 5: our plugin for the currently most used Shopware system.
- Shopware 6: also for the current variant 6 we have developed a plugin.
Crawls differ from general monitoring. It is about searching a whole webshop for anomalies and errors. This is not done continuously every minute or hour, but rather weekly or monthly. This is mainly about editorial errors that should be found.
- dead links: this crawl searches the entire store for dead links.
- large images: this crawl finds images and other elements that are over 1 MB in size.
- broken and missing images: this crawl searches all pages for broken or missing images and other files.
Security is one of the most important aspects to consider when running a successful Shopware store. After all, nothing is worse than a hacked store where customer data may have been escaped.
- Avoid security gaps in Shopware: Article about the most important points to consider to keep your Shopware store secure.
koality.io is not only perfectly designed for store owners, but also for developers. That's why we started to gather some important basics about plugin development and publish them in our magazine.
- Shopware and Docker: If you want to develop Shopware plugins locally on your own computer or just want to try it out, you should look into Docker.
If you like this article, please subscribe to our newsletter. After that you will not become one of our articles about monitoring and agencies.Yes, I want to subscribe to your newsletter