WooCommerce and koality.io are an absolute dream team. In addition to the extensive basic monitoring for websites, important business figures can also be monitored. This way, no critical failures go unnoticed.
Features made for WooCommerce
Unnoticed sales failures are a thing of the past thanks to the seamless integration between WooCommerce and koality.io.
- Monitor sales - Monitor for sales slumps.
- Control product assortment - If products are deleted from the store due to import errors or negligence, koality.io warns
- Uptime Monitoring - As soon as the store is no longer accessible from the outside, koality.io strikes.
WordPress and WooCommerce are among the most attacked systems. We help to reduce the danger and protect the store.
- Detect insecure versions - koality.io strikes as soon as the installed WordPress version has a known vulnerability or is outdated.
- Detect outdated plugins - Often stores and blogs are attacked via the plugins they use. koality.io helps to keep them up to date.
- Limit the number of admin accounts - Injecting new admin users is a common way to infiltrate stores. We alert as soon as the number of these users changes.
If you care about the operation of your own store or that of customers, the plugin helps to keep the server stable.
- Detect full hard disk - As soon as the hard disk of the server threatens to fill up, the system alerts all important people.